£40,000 per annum Great Salary Package + Access to Rewards Scheme
Are you a HEAD SOMMELIER looking for the next step in your Career?
Are you looking to work on London’s most exciting HOSPITALITY GROUP?
Would you like to work with two MASTER SOMMELIERS – Xavier Rousset and Gearoid Devaney?
Would you like to be involved in some of the top WINE TASTINGS in London?
…then this is the job for you!
We are looking for a Head Sommelier to join our amazing team!
This is a full-time position; we are open Monday to Friday only !
What we offer:
- 28 holiday days
- Staff discounts
- Staff meals
- Birthday Meal Voucher
- Reward Bonus Scheme – £200.00 per successful referral
- Training and development
- Brilliant culture and work ethic
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
What we expect:
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to engage with guests and develop relationships
- 2 years experience as a sommelier , ready for the next step in your or at least 1 year Sommelier experience
- Minimum WSET Level 2 or equivalent Sommelier qualification
- Excellent service standards, strive for perfection
- Positive attitude and self-motivation
- Ability to adapt to changing flow of service and working under pressure
Cabotte Wine Bar & Restaurant, founded by two Master Sommeliers with extensive London restaurant experience, promises exquisite French cuisine paired with a unique wine list made up of beautiful classics and interesting rarities from the Burgundy wine region.
Named after the small huts that Burgundy winegrowers have within their vineyards, the feel of the restaurant, which was designed by Rosendale Design, is that of a traditional local bistro in the French countryside. With traditional dishes and modern twists, the seasonal menu and daily specials will showcase the very best ingredients.
If this is the right opportunity for you, please contact us including a short note on why you think this is a good fit for you.
Please note due to a high volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.