Up to £38,000 per annum + access to our Bonus Scheme
4 DAYS PER WEEK (Sundays and Mondays off with another day off during the week)
EVENINGS ONLY – OPENS AT 5PM, LATE FINISH
Are you an ASSISTANT MANAGER orSUPERVISOR looking to progress in your career?
Are you looking for GROWTHin your career?
Would you like to work with two MASTER SOMMELIERS?
Would you like to be involved in some of the top EVENTS in London?
…then this is the job for you!
Black Book Soho (sister to Cabotte in the City and Blandford Comptoir in Marylebone) is a Cocktail and Wine Bar, offering a curated Wine List alongside small bites from the kitchen.
We are now looking for an ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER to join our small team.
This position would be ideal for a Sommelier looking to progress and gain Managerial Experience, or a Head Waiter/Waitress with a particular interest in wine.
- 4 day work week – no morning shifts
- Referral scheme – £200 for each successfulreferral
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous company discounts
- Brilliant culture, where we have fun and work hard
- 28 holiday day
What we expect:
- WSET Level 2 is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to engage with guests and develop relationships
- Excellent service standards, strive for perfection
- Positive attitude and self-motivation
- Ability to adapt to a changing flow of service and working under pressure in a busy environment
- Ability to manage and lead the restaurant when the General Manager is absent.
If this is the right opportunity for you, please contact us including a short note on why you think this is a good fit for you.Please note due to a high volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.